Home / Support Services / I Would Like to Exchange Banners

I Would Like to Exchange Banners

Thanks for asking about a banner exchange.

The UK Adult Zone does not take part in a banner exchange programme.

How to Get a Link to Your Website

There are several options for getting a link from UK Adult Zone to your website.

First you need to create a profile for your service on our site. We list adult services and support services for adult services such as web designers and photographers.

Once you have a profile you can then do one of two things to get a link to your site.

First off, you can place a link to us from your website. Then you need to contact admin to let us know about that.

Secondly, you can upgrade your profile to a Premier or VIP profile. This will allow you to place a link to your website and you will get a host of other benefits.

If you would like to connect with us then you can do so through out social networks.

About admin_3r3992fw

Check Also

Forgot My Password

Already Activated Users If you are already activated then please use the forgotten password link …